Since 2015, Michael Quinn Kaiser has worked as a Consulting Director of Risk Management for 24 Hour Fitness Inc. in San Ramon, California. The company is a health and fitness chain that has over 400 clubs and 18,000 employees in the United States. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, Michael Quinn kaiser leads a team of risk management professionals who comprise general liability claims analysts, safety specialists, and workers’ compensation analysts.
- Michael Quinn Kaiser : Two Qualities of Excellent Professional Mentors
- Michael Quinn Kaiser : An Introduction to Workers’ Compensation
- Michael Quinn Kaiser : Three Tips for Beginning Snowboarders
- Michael Quinn Kaiser : Two Steps to Effective Leadership
- Michael Quinn Kaiser : Former Manager on Managing Risk
Michael Quinn KaiserBorn in Ventura, California and having spent his youth in Hercules, 364 miles to the north in the eastern region of the San Francisco Bay Area of California, Michael Quinn Kaiser attended Salesian College Preparatory High School.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets